Wednesday 3 July 2013

Time Pass With Funny Jokes

A baby born with a smile.
Nurse-why Swan?

Child shot and opened the fist-pil uttered by showing not only hard to kill-Don ' impossible. '

A person who asked their friend has been divorced by wife, now you Shredder lives?

Friends said-no, now I am more happy. First I had to do the work of two people, one only has to.

Wife husband asks her husband ghunsa, squirt. "what happened?"
Wife: did a paper in your shirt pocket, on which Mary wrote.
Husband: Oh that! Last week I was there I on the trekking horse riding, a day after his wife Mary was a him. "strongly ghunsa receipt.
Husband then tadpakar asked him, "what now?"
Wife: call your mare.

Girl: g we do not drink, smoke, the guy who takes the Pan, just boiled vegan food match, and take the name of God day and night ..!! .
Pandit: boy, you just come to the Gandhi Hospital. c. u. Vard will get in!!!

What can you cook bread husband and not, as my mother was Cook |
Wife-can cook | If you also have exactly the same flour interlock, as were your dad guntha |

Two women are chatting among themselves.

The first is my husband's birthday today. Do not understand that they do give gifts that go to be happy?

The other woman-"divorced"

A man from the boat somewhere. suddenly overturned his boat away and loud air. save me I pray to God she's 21 kg laddu chadhaunga.
A loud wave went away and she came out. he breaks out as soon as she said what your, how your.
Then came a wave of intensely and she reached into the river.
Then she uttered. Hey I was just asking your gram flour or to?

The bandits Bank cashiers to dam were to outlaw bank locator. cashiers, gid-gidakar said.

Friends! Please register to take along my messed up a million bucks per.

Ramu-man when you look so hot?

Dholu-we are the front AC bainth |

Ramu-and when too much heat so what?

Dholu-when more heat is required, then turn on the AC.

Nurse: Congrats to you boy is born institutional perspective ".
Santaah Oy, how it is that my wife is in hospital technology and the baby is born in the House.