Wednesday 10 July 2013

Do Not Laugh

Institutional perspective ": man, when I wrote that letter on my marriage will come, why don't you?
Banta: Oh man, I got a letter.
Institutional perspective ": I wrote then that letter found not found you, of course.

A hen has married him.
After the wedding, said a poultry hen-what we were dying who married the Eagle tune?
Hen do you bid-wedding so I wanted was that boy Daddy's insistence on the air force to be in. ..!

Where's my girl went gift?
The boy-road on which the red car, see?
Girl gladly: Yes.Vao
Boy: I brought exactly the same color discoloration Tere.

Plenty of pictures of his wife a day pulling institutional perspective ".
Wife and very happy quote: what it is, today, going to my photo on the photo!
Institutional perspective ": nothing wild life photography on my head today pagli, Ghost Rider.

A girl away from home, came back after 3 days.
Father (angry) now what was taking?
Daughter-the thin pin charger

A baby born with a smile.
Nurse-why Swan?

Child shot and opened the fist-pil uttered by showing not only hard to kill-Don ' impossible. '

A person who asked their friend has been divorced by wife, now you Shredder lives?

Friends said-no, now I am more happy. First I had to do the work of two people, one only has to.

Wife husband asks her husband ghunsa, squirt. "what happened?"
Wife: did a paper in your shirt pocket, on which Mary wrote.
Husband: Oh that! Last week I was there I on the trekking horse riding, a day after his wife Mary was a him. "strongly ghunsa receipt.
Husband then tadpakar asked him, "what now?"
Wife: call your mare.

Girl: g we do not drink, smoke, the guy who takes the Pan, just boiled vegan food match, and take the name of God day and night ..!! .
Pandit: boy, you just come to the Gandhi Hospital. c. u. Vard will get in!!!

What can you cook bread husband and not, as my mother was Cook |
Wife-can cook | If you also have exactly the same flour interlock, as were your dad guntha |