Monday 24 June 2013

Laughing Time

Wife (husband)-if I got something so you'll immediately second marriage?

Husband (thinking) – at least 2-3 months so will wait or what people say!


Institutional perspective "wife with shopping malls. is there a girl told him Hello.

Wife-who was he?

Institutional perspective "-for God's sake shut up, that's the question that's too puchegi?


A man's wife went missing. that man in something like the live advertisements of missing his wife's Eater-

My wife is missing from the last five days, which will bring her to me any search news trying to find him.

He feared a hand wash your life!


Son-mum, what you used to work in the circus?

Mother-if not, why?

Son-then why do all the guys say you Papa nachati on the fingers?


Institutional perspective "(banta)-man, the Government voting to be made law 18 years then why 21 years age to get married?

Banta (institutional perspective ")-see Government know that the country is easier to handle but the wife won't handle!


Reema-I want to marry a slick man who sings good, good dancer, I show new places every day, every week, the picture of the physical world, when I spoke to stay honest to say to be honest be silent and quiet.

Believe me-you don't need television sets husband!!!


Wife (husband) came to get married then so much strut. now why sahme-sahme from?

Husband (wife)-then I was with me the whole procession was not alone!


A thief had stolen out of the home by a baby's eye was open.

Baby take my school bag also uttered.

Otherwise will making noise!!!