Wednesday 19 December 2012

Husband Wife

Husband (port NI)-Hey, listen, telling doctors say that age is quite low.

Port NI (muskurakar)-now has thee faith not from how my age forty-five twenty-five.

Science teacher-he comes to a girl when ever it is epilepsy attack how long do that right.

Students-all is OK Sir, tell me later how this it tour?

Customer (shopper)-brother, the fabric of what rate?

Shopper-50 RS m

M-40 bucks?

Shopper-Sir, so much in the home.

Take your home to the good client-we.

Doctor-which you use SOAP?

Patient-up SOAP.

Doctor-paste?

Patient-Bajrang paste?

Doctor-shampoo

Patient-up of shampoo?

Doc-where is the company of these up?

The patient is my room mate-up.

Driver-I was told that by car headlight out on me.

Institutional-we are not even told kake the wiper run right ...