Tuesday 6 August 2013

Laughing Express

Boy-phone why not risiv?
Girl-she I. ..
She I. ..
She I. ..
She I. ..
Boy-she kept those I put forward then I-speaking.
Girl-I was dancing on the ringtone.

Suspicious spouse, on the first day.
Husband (on the phone): where? Wife: husband: at home in Nice House; then drive.
The wife runs the mixer ...Pew.Home.Pew.Pew.Pew. spouse: good.
The other day ...
Husband (on the phone): where? Wife: husband: at home in Nice House; then drive. wife undertakes: ...Pew.Home ...Pew.Pew. Pew.
Husband: well well.
On the third day the husband suddenly home is ... ...
Husband: where is mistress? Butler: don't know Sir, are ever too late.But Sir ... .... In a sense, been paralyzed by not
Why the mixer.

Banta: what happened to the big Blues is sitting oye institutional perspective "?
Institutional perspective "was a hard man in: simply don't understand what to do!
Banta: Oh what a delusional too?
Institutional perspective ": nothing man just so that a trouble if costs would not tolerate make-up so his wife and would not tolerate if does not make the wife

The future of your child everyday banta Temple worship 2 hours.
Daily.
Everyday.
Up to 5 years.
2 hours per day.
One day God given vision and said, "take my parents, are married"

Institutional perspective ": If someone takes you door to see what backround?
Banta: aunga returned.
Are you single patthe institutional perspective ": OWL is from both sides, you latch. also took out the part.

Pappu: you have two pen what?
Girl: no g sari
Pappu: I asked you have two pen what?
Girl: neither comprehend spoken?
Pappu: nuts are two of your pen somewhere?
Girl: Abe is not so that Pen uttered patthe OWL once and asked the hathode to break Sir dungi.
Pappu: hathoda?
Girl: no
Pappu: fantastic!!! Now tell your have two pen?

Institutional perspective ": a girl walking around with Oy thou." who was she?

Banta: Oy man, no she was my sister away.

Institutional perspective ": good!!! Know your sister last year, she also was my sister.

Once a sharp battle between institutional perspective "on the matter and banta.

Santaah over, I will make your clothes will make you're naked!

Bantaah don't see serious action by the romantic Oy.!

My mother has been fighting them betiah, I am coming back immediately!

Mother: no daughter, damadji must, of course, their penalty made you wait, I'd just get there!

One day, Ravana disco and sadmen the unconscious.
Tell why?
Because entry fees RS 2000 ' head ' was.