Thursday 23 May 2013

Party girl

Party girl (a boy) – you can delete one thing my face?

Boy (triumphantly)?

Look like your dog girl ..!



An alcoholic drink a day more. ladkhadate door steps of some kind and try to open the lock by removing the keys from the Pocket.

Much intoxication due to not only put the key in the lock and key are able to move around and never ever was it annoying a person standing nearby see its help you may have.

Uttered came – bring the key, lock I open.

Bender said-no, no, I will open the lock. you just grabbed. door position



Police-your friend how dead?

Institutional perspective "-don't know, she said in my stomach jumped, the mouse-so I gave her medicine to kill the rat feeding..!!!



The practice in the past five years a widow and widower are greater than friendship. male finally put forward women propose marriage. woman shortly Yes.

The next morning when he woke up, he did not remember exactly what my wedding proposal about Lady responded. Yes or not after quite long to try. When did not remember so he asked to call women and marriage proposal to me yesterday what he replied, Yes or not.

The woman said thank you God's million-million phone. the answer so I of course had the same but I had forgotten that they had replied to!



A Japanese woman your friend going through the streets of Singapore with a woman who was my boyfriend pushed out the window down in the dustbin.

It said its Japanese female friend-these are quite an extravagant singapore women.

-How? Friend asked.

-Watch now! This man now and four-five years it could serve.